PT. Johnson Home Hygiene Products is a subsidiary of SC Johnson & Sons. We are a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company operating in 120 countries with more than 12.000 employees. Our products focus on pest control, repellents, air care, and household cleaners, with well-known household brands in Indonesia, such as Baygon, Autan, Bayclin, and Bayfresh.
To strengthen our organization, we are looking for highly potential people to fill the following vacancy:
Marketing Brand Manager (Jakarta Raya)
- This position is responsible for the development and recommendation of annual business and marketing plans for brands assigned; the management, coordination and successful execution of marketing programs to achieve agreed-on volume, profit and market share goals for the brand/s, as specified in the Corplan
- Develop annual marketing plan with goals, strategies, tactic and programs based on a complete analysis of the market, consumer needs, customer needs, competition and SCJ resources and abilities
- Provide leadership to all functional areas to support the successful attainment of marketing goals
- Provide sound strategic thinking, leadership and good business judgment in all aspects of marketing for the brand including copy, media promotion, line extensions, quality improvements, pricing, products development, communication packaging deals, etc
- Monitor and evaluate brand performance to recommend and execute appropriate changes in plans to achieve optimal results
- Initiate and recommend new business opportunities and improvements to strengthen the brand franchise
- Manage multi-functional resources, seeking their input and involvement to ensure that all activities in support of marketing plans are coordinated to maximize the franchise performance
- Performs all tasks in safe manner as prescribed by the safety guidelines of the company and support the company’s health and environmental
- University degree in any kind of discipline
- Computer Literate (MS Office, (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Minimum 5 years in Brand Management (preferable in FMCG)
- Self driven and motivated, Strong interpersonal relationships
- Good analytical thinking and conceptual thinking
- Strategic, creative and practical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good Brand Knowledge
Internal Communications Manager (Jakarta Raya)
The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day communications and executing on the communication strategy. Working closely with the Global Corporate Affairs and Communication Office, this role will develop strategy and execute a consistent and aligned communication plans across functions. In addition to this, the Internal Communication Manager will be in charge of sharing company information with employees through a combination of methods including an internal company website, electronic and print newsletters, brochures, posters and flyers.
- Develop detailed, strategic communication plans to support the communication of Corporate Strategy. Provide internal communication guidance and counseling to leaders, work closely with HR managers and Board of Executives Members on developing short- and long-term communication strategies. Provide end-to-end communications from planning to execution.
- Manage and drive the execution of the communication strategy by working closely with team members to ensure quality and timely execution of plans agreed. Work closely with HR Director and other Board of Executives Members on specific initiatives or communications. Provide writing, editing and implementation of communications for individual projects in support of strategy. Identify issues, develop key messages and work with communication channels to effectively deliver information to employees.
- Manage ongoing communications for the Corporation. Collaborate with Regional Corporate Affairs and Communication Office to ensure communications are consistent and timely according to their guidance. Build and enhance communications vehicles and tools – including online, printed and interpersonal channels. Establish baseline of current communications effectiveness and execute ongoing measurement plan for gauging progress against goals. Develop, write and edit corporate communications. Provide review and editing support to other HR communications (e.g. Internal Announcements, Surveys).
- Support other functions or executives internal communications initiatives as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in internal corporate communications with experience using a wide variety of communications mediums.
- Proven track record of developing outcome-based communications strategies in global organizations.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills – clear, concise, creative and persuasive.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills and the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects under tight deadlines
- Strong team player with ability to make connections across a global team.
- Self-starter & effective problem solver.
- Demonstrated strong collaborative skills and conceptual thinking.
Category Customer Marketing Manager (CCM) (Jakarta Raya)
- Develop long term and short term promotion, distribution and channel strategies in cooperation with the Marketing Department, for specific category and specific budget
- Continuously improve program implementation, coverage / distribution target and merchandising standards by coordinating the efforts of marketing, distribution network and sales promotion girls
- Enhance corporate knowledge by evaluation and analysis of activity results
- Enhance sales personnel knowledge & skill by implementing a systematic program of training, education and reward & recognition (focus on trade marketing related skill)
- Enhance skills and effectiveness of sales personnel by the systematic proven of fact-based presentation materials
- Monitor inventory pipeline in RD & warehouse and advice S&OP & stock planner team on primary and secondary sales number in weekly and monthly basis
- Educational Background: University Degree in any kind of discipline
- Minimum experience of 3 years sales management (specific experience in traditional / modern channel) with at least 1 year in a multifunctional team
- Good number and data analysis
- High English proficiency and computer skill (Microsoft Office)
- Effective people management, good communication skills and positive behavior. Open minded and willing to work beyond the extra miles
If you meet the above qualification, please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest 24 March 2011 and put the position code BM on the e-mail subject.
- Lowongan Account Officer (Kode: AO – CRB) PT Bank Danamon Indonesia
- Lowongan Staff Pemasaran Bank PT Asuransi Takaful Umum (Batam)
- Lowongan Accounting Officer (AO) PT Combiphar
- Lowongan Staff Plant Administration PT Blue Gas Indonesia
- Lowongan Personal Assistant (Administrative Assistant) PT Core Mediatech